Beth has always believed that you should work at something you are passion about. This lead her into the field of law. She had a successful law firm in Raleigh, N.C. She had tried many cases with large verdicts. She had a thriving client base. Her law firm incorporated the principles of Catalyst values based management and best business practices. She also took the Catalyst advice to take a break now and then to realign herself with her dreams. She felt she had a book in her and in 2012 started writing. In 2013 she published her first series of books as Sawyer Bennett, a self-described ‘snarky lawyer from North Carolina’. She has made the top 100 USA Best Selling Authors with her books. She is a New York Times best selling author. She has been a member of Catalyst since its inception in 2001. She gives much sage advice to people who want to change their personal and professional life style. She is the daughter of principal, Cheryl Leone.
Today she is full time author and publisher (Big Dog Books), and one happy former practicing lawyer. Her website www.sawyerbennett.com is the place to find her books. She is married to Dr. Shawn Noble who works with Lenova. They live in Raleigh, North Carolina with their dogs, Atticus and Scout; a Béarnaise Mountain Dog and a Golden respectfully. The house and dogs are ruled by their daughter, Parker McKenna Noble.
Beth is a trusted advisor to the group, brings a great deal of legal knowledge developing law firms. She more importantly demonstrates the knowledge of how to make change in direction of living. She applied her knowledge to the workings of becoming a best seller author,
- New York Times Best Selling Author
- Former AV Rated Attorney – Martindale Hubbell
- Former Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Born Jacksonville, Onslow County, North Carolina, February 20, 1969
- Graduate, Campbell University, B. S. Cum Laude 1995
- Graduate, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, Buies Creek, N. C., J. D. 1998. Honors: National Trial Team; Book Award: Law and the Medicine
- Retired Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Graduate, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Jackson Hole, Wyoming 2000
- Speaker and Professional Author