For the past year, we have met with clients and web vendors and watched our clients be pulled into SEO, Pay per Click, etc., all with strong promises of delivery of visitors to the website. We also saw promises unfulfilled. We decided Catalyst had to change to help our clients. We began doing research and entered into a learning phase. We then found Ian Huckabee who is an experienced web strategist. Ian’s talents and understanding of social media marketing make him a must for any law firm.
In our opinion, a firm’s website, coupled with strong search engine and social media marketing, is a non-negotiable component in a law firm marketing plan. The Web is often the first place a prospective client goes when looking for a firm to represent them and for information regarding a firm and its associates. First impressions are critical and can lead to the actual phone call and new business, or a missed opportunity. We work with you to determine how your website should look and what it should say to carry your message and tell the story of your firm.
Our goal is to allow you to know how it is done as well. We can stay involved once the campaign is underway or we can step aside after showing you how to do it. Candidly, most of our clients keep us involved but we believe only you can decide if your firm has the time to stay on top of it.
The talented members of Catalyst integrated marketing team work together to increase your online visibility by implementing the following in a specialized campaign:
Site design, redesign and development
- Creating a content management system that allows for easy updates
- Implementing social media elements like Follow and Share buttons and blogs
- Implementing technologies to track search engine and social media performance and SEO (search engine optimization)
- SMO (social media optimization)
- Aligning SEO with SMO
- PPC (Pay Per Click online paid advertising)
- Social Media Marketing
- Building your social media infrastructure
- Monitoring conversation in social media
- Engagement in these conversations
- Measuring the results of social media marketing
Get Our Newsletter