Catalyst as Your Outsourcing Resource
Over the years we have simply found that there are some things Catalyst can do more efficiently and more cost effectively than a law firm can do internally. As we help develop law firms we have learned that sometimes it is easier for you to ask Catalyst to do it. We make every effort to customize our services to best help you. 100% of all our law firm clients have stay involved with us over the years on projects or just to ask for advice from time to time. Whether you are with Catalyst for a short project, long term partnership, or need a question answered, once you are a Catalyst client we will always be there for you. You just need to pick up the phone and ask.
We want to be your “behind the scenes” CEO/CFO team. Some of the outsourcing we are asked to help with from time to time includes:
- Helping with new hires
- Values defining for new hires or existing firm members
- Annual partner retreats
- Financial trending analysis
- Mentoring at risk associates or key employees
- Creating internal documents and forms
- Monthly managing partner support
- Key management personnel evaluations
- Coaching owners and partners
- Create partner meetings that work
- Marketing gatekeeping
- Social media delivery, copy, blogging
- Writing marketing materials including books, pamphlets, etc.
Catalyst is a strong advocate of utilizing outsourcing avenues. Catalyst can analyze your work force and apply a visionary, pro-active way to get things done, do the research, give you a cost comparison, and then make some recommendations.
There are a great number of very talented people who bring to table exceptional skills if you have a ‘think outside the box’ approach to work. Technology does not limit us to a physical location. Beginning to think about outsourcing is not a quick fix solution. It must fit into the over-all plan for growth and development of your firm while being a cost effective way to run your firm.
Outsourcing is only limited by your imagination.