Catalyst Group, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site (http://www.lawfirmcoach.com). Please note that when you access any external links from lawfirmcoach.com, they may have different privacy policies specific to those sites. We encourage you to read all applicable privacy policies.
What Personal Information Do We Gather From Those Who Visit Our Site?
When you visit our Web site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose, and information that we automatically collect as you browse our Web site.
Information You Voluntarily Submit. We collect and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. Information is collected from visitors to the Web site in the following areas:
- Contact Form – On several pages of our site, you have an opportunity to communicate with us by email through a contact form. We will ask you for your name, email address, phone number and other information related to your inquiry.
- Registration Form – If you register for the Web site, or for specific events, contests and newsletters on various areas of the Web site, we will generally ask you to provide contact information, and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register. You may, however, visit our Web site without registering.
- Surveys – At times, you may be asked to complete survey questions that appear on the Web site.
- Discussion Forums – We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to our users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically. When you browse our Web site, you and your Web browser may also transmit information that we automatically collect. We may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the Web pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. The only other type of information automatically provided to us is the type of computer, operating system and browser you are using. This information is provided by your browser, which we use to improve the performance of our site.
We may also place small data files, called “cookies,” in the browser file of your computer’s hard drive. These cookies automatically identify your browser to our server whenever you interact with the Web site. We use the cookies to record Web site statistics. Most browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you usually can change your browser setting to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Certain Web pages may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to communicate with you if and when necessary in connection with your use of our Web site, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information you request. We may use your information to:
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and information in which you are most interested
- Consider your suggestions
- Possibly respond directly to you for clarification
- Process your request for services if you make one
- Try to and answer your questions if you ask them
- Provide you with email messages and other information regarding new services and general information about our products and services. (NOTE: You may elect not to receive these communications, either when you initially register at our site, or at any time thereafter. See the section of this Privacy Statement called “Choice/Opt Out.”)
We may also use your Web site information in order to help diagnose problems with our site. We may use all information we collect to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data (basically, where our visitors come from and what demographic characteristics they have) and to improve our site to better serve our clients. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information. We may also prepare and keep statistical records and other data about you and other users of our site, but we do that in a way that does not identify you or any other user personally. We may hire third parties to help us collect and analyze such data, and we may share such statistical data with third parties. Again, such statistical data will not specifically identify you or any other user. We use this information to help us make our Web site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our Web site, what part of the Web site they are interested in, how long the use the Web site, and the types of technology our visitors use.
Disclosing Your Personal Information to Others
Except in the limited circumstances stated in this paragraph, we do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information of our Web site visitors to unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your information to service providers who assist us in operating the Web site or conducting our business. We may also share such information among our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you request or in which you may otherwise be interested. We may disclose information about you if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Web site, or to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, merger or other business combination of our business with a third party. We may also disclose non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Some areas of the Web site may allow you to conduct e-commerce transactions (purchases, event registrations, etc.). In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction that is furnished by you. This information may be furnished to a third party in order to facilitate the transaction.
Links to Other Sites
Since we are committed to your privacy and security, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. You have the following options for reviewing or removing your information from our database to no longer receive communication from us. If you request your account information be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual sales transactions for recordkeeping and servicing.
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
Catalyst Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 97067
Raleigh, North Carolina 27624-7067
Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive an email message from us after you have provided your opt-out notice.
Get Our Newsletter